Why should you service your vehicle at our Honda dealership?
Because we'll fix it right! You won't need to be concerned about the "ifs" and you can get these clear advantages:
We know your vehicle better than anyone else does:
Only dealership staff can get current training from American Honda, and our skilled technicians keep up with the training as new models are released. Only dealerships get the up-to-date technical resources for the model and year of your vehicle: service publications (manuals, service bulletins, and technical newsletters), special tools, computerized diagnostic information, and technical assistance by phone directly from American Honda technical specialists. We work on all Hondas - all models, years, and mileage - so we're experts.
We use Genuine Honda parts and offer competitive prices:
We use high-quality Genuine Honda parts, so you know they'll fit right, function properly, and last a long time. We maintain a large parts inventory and can get parts overnight from Honda. We regularly compare our prices with independent and chain store service outlets to make sure that our prices are competitive.
We value your continued business with our Honda dealership:We do a quality control check on our warranty work so you can be assured that your vehicle has been fixed right. We guarantee our maintenance and repair work, and American Honda backs our Genuine Honda replacement parts with a limited warranty of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Why shouldn't you service your vehicle at a non-Honda shop?
Because you can't be sure it will be fixed right, and you need to be concerned about these "ifs":
- If the work being done isn't what American Honda actually requires for the model and year of your vehicle, then you can't really compare its value and price with the same work done by a Honda dealership.
- If the non-Honda shop is using Genuine Honda parts, then they're buying them at marked-up prices from a Honda dealer.
- If they aren't using Genuine Honda parts, then those parts may jeopardize related warranty coverage (while your vehicle is still under warranty), and those parts may reduce the reliability of the repair or maintenance.
- If they say their mechanics are properly trained, ask how long ago was the training? Are they keeping up with the rapidly changing technology of Honda vehicles?
- If they aren't familiar with the latest recall, products update, and product improvement campaigns, they may not do the required work and you may not receive free warranty work you may be entitled to.
Why should you follow a maintenance schedule?
Because, with regular service as described in the factory-recommended maintenance schedule in your Owner's Manual, your Honda will have:
- Better resale value
- Continued reliability
- Longer Vehicle Life
When we regularly maintain your entire Honda , you reduce the likelihood that problems will occur. You help prevent breakdowns, minimize unplanned repairs, and ultimately save time, money, and gas.